These soldering irons are suited for metal repairs such as battery connections and other small metal joining tasks. Available as either a 75W heavy duty model, 15W fine duty, general duty 25W or medium duty 40W model, all products possess a thermo-plastic handle that is designed for comfort and a firm safe grip. The mains lead is held by a cable clamping screw which eliminates the strain on electrical connections. All supplied complete with a double flat nickel plated tip and 13amp 3-pin plug with 1.5m power lead as standard.
Features and Benefits
• Thermo-plastic handle bolsters user comfort, grip and safety when using
• Double flat nickel plated tip for all-round soldering
• Supplied with a 13 amp 3-pin UK plug with 1.5m power lead to get you working immediately
• Mains lead is held by a cable clamping screw to reduce strain on electrical connections
• Available as a heavy duty 75W model, a 25W general duty model, 15W fine duty or medium duty 40W model
• BS 3456. 230V
Maximum Operating Temperature
MFR Part No.
Minimum Operating Temperature