KHG240 2000W motor for use in a variety of settings such as soldering, welding PVC, shaping, drying, shrink-fitting, stripping paint, removing sticky labels etc. Adjustable between 50-650°C, temperature and air flow controls allow for precise settings to be achieved with LCD display to show temperature and air flow settings.
Features and Benefits
• Ceramic heating element increases longevity and provides optimal quality
• Thermal cut-out protection prevents the tool from damage due to overheating
• Memory storage of last used settings for quick start-up
• Can be used free-standing on a work surface facing upwards for hands-free use
• 4 detachable nozzles, paint scraper and moulded carry case
|250 to 500L/min|
|Heat Gun Moulded Carry Case Paint Scrapper Reduction Nozzle Reflector Nozzle Surface Nozzle Window Nozzle|
|Corded Heat Gun|
MFR Part No.
|Stage 1 to 50 Stage 2 50 to 650°C|