Designed for countless metal marking applications. Can be used for marking greasy, rusty, or new metal surfaces, also suitable for marking glass, plastic, wood, ceramics etc.
The ballpoint nozzle cap will only allow ink flow when applied and pressed to the workpiece - ink cannot be spilt from the cap unintentionally. One head can be interchanged from differing inks and bottles. Refillable from 1 litre bulk refills of the specially formulated ink.
Features and Benefits
• For use in multiple marking applications
• Can be used on a variety of metals including greasy and rusted surfaces
• Suitable for use on plastic, glass, ceramics and wood
• Ballpoint roller nozzle prevents ink being spilled from the cap
• Refillable via bulk refills
|Refillable Replaceable Heads Size: 46ml Will Write On Greasy,Dirty,Rusty, & Clean Surfaces|
For Use On