CS-90 is a superior quality copper paste that prevents seizing, corrosion and galling of threaded fasteners even in high-temperature conditions. Formulated with an exceptionally high copper content and professional
grade inhibitors to prevent rust and corrosion, sealing out moisture and protecting threads from corrosive environments. CS-90 is a non-hardening and non-dripping durable film, making it easy to assemble and dissemble threaded components after extended service intervals. Lead and silicone free.
Features and Benefits
• Reduces friction and wear on fastening components
• Enables easy assembly and disassembly
• Prevents seizing, galling and stripping of threaded fasteners
• Non-hardening and non-dripping formula
• Protects fasteners against harsh corrosive environments
• Available in 500ml tin and 500ml Aerosol
• Aerosol - Flammable
For Use On
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range