CD-90 is the ideal lubricant for all types of chain and drive components. Upon application CD-90 penetrates the chain linkage then thickens to provide a tenacious film with excellent adherence and extreme pressure properties. CD-90 contains anti-corrosion additives to enhance the protection of treated components.
Suitable for all types of chains and drive components the CD90 from Action Can has an effective formula that penetrates the chain linkage and thickens to provide a lubricating film with excellent adherence and featuring properties suitable for dealing with extreme pressure.
Features and Benefits
• Lubricant with EP additives for all types of chain and drive components
• Penetrates and lubricates chain linkage upon application
• Excellent adherence with strong anti-fling properties, resists water washout
• Protects chain and drive components from wear and corrosion, even in damp conditions
• NSF H1 registered version available for use in the food and beverage sector
• Food Processing (NSF H1 registered version)
For Use On
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range
|−15 to +150°C|