Kennedy air tool lubricants help protect air tools and components from rust and wear as well as offering excellent resistance to water absorption. Suitable for use on all air tools they have an excellent air release quality and can be mixed with all mineral oil-based lubricants without draining the system.
Features and Benefits
• Excellent air release quality
• Low foaming formula resists clogging
• Contains anti-rust and anti-wear additives
• Extremely resistant to water absorption
• Can be mixed with all mineral oil-based lubricants without system drainage
• Suitable for use on all air tools
• Air tools
• ISO Grade VG22.