Lightweight and ambidextrous, these fibre optic shears are suited for heavy duty cutting of fibre optics, KEVLAR® materials, plastic canvas, upholstery, headlines, cloth, fabric, string and other similar materials. Possessing long lasting precision ground hardened high carbon alloy steel with Molybdenum and Vanadium blades, both blades are also serrated. Complete with an adjustable pivot point, extended tang for durability and splastic handles for grip and comfort.
Features and Benefits
• Precision ground carbon alloy steel blades to hold a good cutting edge even over time
• Serrated blades reduce slippage for accurate and safe cutting
• Ambidextrous design allows both left and right-handed users to operate the product
• Tension can be adjusted between the blades via the adjustable pivot point
• Cutting fibre optics, KEVLAR® materials, plastic canvas, upholstery, headlines, cloth, fabric and string
|No Handle Included|