Available in four different jaw widths, these drill press vices are ideal for use when drilling, light milling, and performing work both vertically and horizontally. Features one grooved and one plain replaceable jaw for square and hexagonal shapes across flats or corners, thin strips and discs. Jaws and lead screw are hardened and ground. These drill vices are ideal for clamping work pieces on drills and measuring machines securely.
Features and Benefits
• Can be used to support work-pieces either vertically or horizontally
• Available in four varying sizes to allow you to select the size that best suits your needs
• Hardened and ground jaws make for a robust product
• Thread spindle covered by a protective sleeve
• Strong clamping jaw features three vertical prisms and one horizontal prism
• The jaws and spindle of the vices are gunmetal finished
• For drilling, light milling and general purpose working
MFR Part No.
|Drill Press Vice|