Designed for maximum grip under load application, these TX screwdrivers possess red moulded cushion grips that give optimum operator comfort, hardened black oxidised tips with a magnetic capability and alloy steel blades with a satin finish. The products are ideal for assembly work. The product is available in a range of sizes and features a TX drive end for TX head screws. These screws are used predominantly for engineering and automotive applications, as they allow high torque levels to be applied without the driver slipping potentially damaging the components.
Features and Benefits
• Red mouded cushion grip handles improve user comfort, grip and control when using
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs
• Alloy steel blades are highly durable and robust
• Magnetic tips hold the fastener in place when driving to allow you to apply maximum torque
• Tips are hardened and ground for tool longevity