Available in a variety of sizes, these TX ended Pro-Torq screwdrivers are ideal for professional use. Boasting chrome vanadium steel blades with magnetic tips, a unique dual grip triangular handle designed for improved user comfort, allowing more torque to be applied and finished with a convenient hanging hole in the handle for storage. TX screws and screwdrivers allow for high torque levels to be applied without the driver slipping potentially damaging the components.
Features and Benefits
• Chrome vanadium steel blades are enduring and durable
• Magnetic tips allow you to accurately apply torque and hold fastenings in place
• Triangular, dual grip handle improves user comfort and control
• Handle possesses a hanging hole for easy tool storage
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs
|Polypropylene Thermoplastic Rubber|
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces