Kennedy® mechanics torque wrench is chrome plated with a polished steel head and retractable torque setting lever. "Click & Snap" action indicates when the pre-set torque level has been reached. Push through square drive connector instantly reverses the action for quick and simple operation.
Features and Benefits
• Available in a variety of sizes to suit your requirements
• Repeatable accuracy of +/- 4% for precise turning
• Manufactured from steel and chrome plated for durability and resistance to corrosion
• Easily reversed via the push through connector
• 4 easy read scales (Nm, kgf.m, lbf.in x 10, lbf.ft.) for versatility of measuring
• Supplied with factory tested calibration certificate
• ISO 6789-2:2017 & ASME B107.14M-2004
• ASME B107.14M-2004
• DIN ISO6789
|Conversion Chart Factory Tested Calibration Certificate Operating Instructions|
MFR Part No.
|200 to 800Nm|
Torque Wrench Type
|Adjustable Clicking Push Through|