Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel and are fully chrome plated with a mirror finish. All have ball retaining groove on each face of the square drive. Conform to DIN standards.
Overall length: 55mm. Bit length: 20mm.
The benefits of having properly organised tool storage and control include:
• The red underlay gives instant recognition of a missing tool and the top layer of foam is durable for industrial use.
• Finger cut-outs make tool retrieval very easy. This is extremely efficient as it eliminates the struggle of digging out the tools multiple times.
• Rapid tool location for instant use.
• Protection of expensive kit.
• Prevention of tools sliding around during transit.
• Avoids loss or theft of tools.
• Easy to see if tools are not replaced.
• Safety and peace of mind as tools will not be left within aircraft/vehicles/machinery.
|Crosspoint: No.2, 3 and 4. Foam Inlay Hexagon: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 17 and 19mm, 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16" and 3/4".|
Number of Pieces
|Engineers Screwdriver Bit Socket Set in 1/3 Foam Inlay for Tool Cabinets|