With a heavy gauge steel, all-welded construction, these toolboxes are suited for environments that are used to everyday punishment. Coated with a durable and corrosion-resistant two-part epoxy powder paint, the products possess quick-release lid clasps, padlock hasps and textured carry handles. Each toolbox has a removable tote tray for smaller tools and components and a piano hinge opening for rigidity.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from heavy gauge steel making for a highly robust product
• Available in two sizes to suit your needs
• Epoxy powder paint finish protects against corrosion and general wear and tear
• Fixed carry handle ensures you can easily transport the toolbox
• Full-length piano hinge lid provides strength and rigidity
• Product is locked via metal clasps and padlock eye (padlock sold separately)
• DIY Enthusiasts
• Construction Workers
MFR Part No.
Number of Compartments
|Heavy Gauge Steel|