With some products featuring both imperial and metric graduations and others metric only, this range of auto-locking tape measures is suited for general purpose to heavy duty uses. Featuring reverse printed, nylon-coated blades that are suited for measuring ceilings and windows, the blade is housed in an ABS plastic casing for bolstered resistance to impact. All models come with an automatic brake which locks the blade in position during use until you press the release control button. They also benefit from a sliding magnetic hook and belt clip.
Features and Benefits
• Reverse printed blades allow you to easily read measurements on both sides
• Automatic brake locks the blade in position until you press the release button for accurate measurements
• Belt clip allows you to attach the product to your person for safekeeping
• Available in a range of sizes and specifications to suit your needs
• Sliding magnetic hook allows you to attach the end to ferrous materials for precision measuring
•ECC Class II
• Some products have both metric and imperial graduations, others metric only. Always check the specifications before purchase
|5m / 16ft|
MFR Part No.
|Double-Sided Measuring Tape|
|Belt Clip Double-sided Marking EEC Class II Lockable|