The Senator® range of surveyor's tape measures all feature a high tensile strength fibreglass blade that is both water- and corrosion-proof. The blade has an easy to read dual scale (metric and imperial), reinforced blade tip and metal end claw. The tape is presented in an impact resistant ABS plastic case with flush fitting winding handle and a convenient strap handle. Available in three lengths.
Features and Benefits
• ABS plastic casing protects the blade even when dropped
• Blade can be returned via the winding handle
• Blade is lockable via the slider to allow for accurate measurements
• Has both metric and imperial measurements for versatility
• Fibreglass blade is water resistant and corrosion proof for overall product longevity
• Available in three lengths to suit your needs
• EEC Class II
|20m / 66ft|
|Metric and Imperial|
MFR Part No.
|Lanyard Lockable Rewind Handle|