Available in a variety of sizes and graduations (Metric only or Imperial and Metric) this range of locking tape measures are a staple of a comprehensive toolkit. With a tough plastic case with a slide action blade lock, locking spring assisted blade return and a riveted metal end hook. Each product also featured a steel belt clip and wrist strap. Both the blades and hooks are heavy gauge and corrosion-resistant, making it a highly robust product.
Features and Benefits
• Spring assisted blade return to easily return the blade to the housing
• Chrome ABS casing is resistant to corrosion as well as general everyday punishment
• Steel belt clip and wrist strap allows you to easily store and transport the product
• Textured grip allows for strong hold when using the product
• Self aligning metal end hook makes sure you get accurate inner and outer measurements
• Locking slider ensures you get accurate measurements even when measuring by yourself
• Wide blade for quick reading of measurements
• Ideal for use by professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike, a good quality tape measure is a staple of any good toolkit as well as handy for general day to day uses
• Accurate to EEC Class II
• It is recommended that you guide the blade back into the casing, to protect your hands/fingers from injury and damage to the product
|5m / 16ft|
MFR Part No.
|Belt Clip EEC Class II Lanyard Lockable Spring Blade Return|