A high tensile strength fibreglass tape that will never kink or rust, these tape measures are designed for regular and punishing use. The blade is white on one side and yellow on the other to help prevent twisting and is double-coated to protect the markings which feature both metric and imperial measurements. Housed in a robust ABS open frame with folding end claw and large D type handle with rubber insert for a comfort grip. It also has a quick retraction function and marking spike and can be purchased in two sizes.
Features and Benefits
• High tensile strength fibreglass tape that will never kink for durability
• White on one side and yellow on the other to prevent twisting and improve the accuracy of your measurements
• Double coated blade for twice the product longevity
• Housed in a robust ABS open frame with folding end claw for resistance against weathering, corrosion and general wear and tear
• Fast retraction function and marking spike
|100m / 330ft|
|Metric and Imperial|
MFR Part No.
|Open Frame Tape|
|EEC Class III|