The fingers of these Walton tap extractors are specially engineered out of hardened steel to remove most tap sizes with varying flute patterns. This effective method has been used since 1908. Guaranteed to minimise damage to the thread whilst effectively grasping onto broken taps, the product is available in a range of sizes.
Features and Benefits
• Simple and effective way of removing taps without the need for other more invasive tools
• Ensures no damage is done to the tap upon extraction
• Available in a variety of sizes, all with 4 flutes to suit your needs
• Manufactured from hardened steel for durability
• Tried and tested product since 1908 for guaranteed expertise
MFR Part No.
Number of Flutes
Tap Extractor Sizes
|Tap Extractor - 4 Flute|