This range of metric sized, 3/8in. square drive, Single-Hexagon Sockets are ideal for general use. The 6 point design of the product offers a more positive location, particularly on worn or rounded nuts, but requires a one-sixth turn to engage the next point of the socket. Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel and chrome plated with a mirror finish, the product is available in a range of sizes.
Features and Benefits
• Available in a range of metric sizes to suit your needs
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel making for a robust product
• Chrome plating further protects the product against corrosion as well as wear and tear
• The single hexagon design offers a more positive location for use on worn fasteners
• Requires only one sixth turn to engage the next point of the socket for ease of turning