These Torx screwdriver bits are ideal for assembly and servicing of small precision mechanisms associated with electrical, electronic, ignition and refrigeration work. Each component boasts a double knurl feature that gives a high grip which is essential for a quick tool change when your hands are greasy/oily. The 12 point bi-hexagon side drive design will give a higher torque than normal sockets. Manufactured from chrome vanadium, fully chrome plated with a mirror finish and aluminium-free to ensure non-sparking. Chamfered leading edge ensures easy fastener location. Available in a range of sizes.
Features and Benefits
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for durability
• Double knurl features makes for a quick tool change even with greasy or oily hands
• 12 point bi-hexagon side drive allows you to deliver more torque than an average design
• Chamfered edge ensures an easy fastener location
• Aluminium free construction ensures non sparking for ultimate safety
• Fully polished finish repels dirt and grime and makes for an easy component clean
|Chrome Vanadium Steel|
MFR Part No.
Number of Points