Ideal for assembly and servicing of small precision mechanisms associated with electrical, electronic, ignition and refrigeration work, these single hexagon, 1/4in. square drive sockets are designed for longevity. Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel, each product is chrome plated, aluminium free and has a mirror finish. Available in a range of metric sizes, each piece has a double knurl design and a chamfered leading edge.
Features and Benefits
• Double knurl feature gives a high grip which is essential for a quick tool change when your hands are greasy/oily
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for optimum durability
• Fully chrome plated with a mirror finish for bolstered protection against corrosion as well as general wear and tear
• Aluminium-free to ensure non-sparking
• Chamfered leading edge ensures easy fastener location
• Available in a range of metric sizes to suit your specific needs and application