Ideal for assembly and servicing of small precision mechanisms associated with electrical, electronic, ignition and refrigeration work, these bi-hexagon deep sockets are designed to be hard wearing. Boasting a double knurl design, a 12 point bi-hexagon side drive design and chrome vanadium construction, the product is suited for professional use. Finished with a chrome plated mirror finish and aluminium-free construction to ensure non-sparking.
Features and Benefits
• 12 point side drive allows for more torque to be delivered than regular sockets
• Chamfered leading edge ensures easy fastener location to keep you working efficiently
• Double knurl feature provides bolstered grip to allow you to easily change tools when working, even with greasy or oily hands
• Aluminium free construction ensures non-sparking for use in garages
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel with a chrome plating for durability
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your specific requirements