The Ken-Grip® socket offers a new standard of performance with the ability to grip up to 95% of a rounded fastener. It has a unique patented design that grips even worn and rusted fasteners without damaging them and can be used on a wide range of fasteners, including non-metric hexagons and E-Torx® Drive sizes. The double knurl feature gives a high grip which is essential for quick tool change when hands are greasy or oily. Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel, the sockets and accessories are aluminium free and fully chrome plated for an easy clean finish. All products have a 1/2in. square drive and are supplied in metric sizes.
Features and Benefits
• Ken-Grip® designed tool grips fasteners which are up to 95% rounded off
• Will not damage worn or rusted fasteners
• Fits a wide range of non-metric Hexagons and E-Torx® Drive Sizes
• Fully chrome plated for easy clean with aluminium free finish
• Unique 'Double-Knurl' for high grip