Designed for maximum grip under load application, these Hi-Grip screwdrivers have a slotted tip, round blade and a flared flat head. The red moulded cushion grip gives optimum operator comfort, making the product ideally suited for assembly work. The tough alloy steel blades possess a satin finish whilst the product has magnetic tips, hardened and ground to prolong tool life. Available in a variety of sizes to suit your requirements. Slotted head screws are the most commonly used screw. To safely drive these screws, the tip of the screwdriver should be of the same width as the slot in the screw head and fill it as well, to minimise slipping and deforming the screw head.
Features and Benefits
• Slotted head screws are the most commonly used, meaning these screwdrivers are a must for any well rounded tool kit
• Blades are manufactured from tough alloy steel for durability
• Magnetised tips hold the fasteners in place when driving for more accurate results
• Red, moulded cushion grip is designed to boost user comfort, grip and control
• Available in a range of sizes and styles to suit your needs
|DIN ISO 2380|