With a parallel tip to fit slotted head screws, this range of screwdrivers are suited for all professional uses. Featuring a traditional 'fluted' design handle, high quality steel blades with a satin finish and magnetic tips that are hardened and ground to prolong tool life. This range offers the widest choice of blade selection and blade length. The high-impact plastic handles are also acid and oil-resistant. Available in a variety of sizes to allow you to select the best size for your needs, to ensure the screw doesn't warp and to recent cam out when applying torque.
Features and Benefits
• Traditional fluted design handle improves user comfort, grip and control
• Magnetic tips to hold your fastener in place when applying torque
• Blades are manufactured from steel for resilience and product longevity
• Available in an array of sizes to suit your specific needs
• Impact resistant plastic handles are both acid and oil resistant for durability
• DIN ISO 2380