The workshop range of roller cabinets is an ideal entry level choice for small manufacturers, garages and one man businesses. Available with either 3, 5 or 7 drawers,, the roller cabinets boast a drawer load of 25kg, a static load of 300kg and are fully lockable.
Features and Benefits
• Anti-rust and solvent resistant powder coat finish protects paintwork
• Pressed steel back strengthener and inner walls give added strength and longevity
• Non-slip EVA 5mm top mat and 2.5mm liners prevent damage and protect tools
• Firm return secures drawer in place
• Ball bearing slides give good drawer stability and smooth action even under load
• Cabinets have strong ergonomic handles which can fit to either side of unit
• 100mm diameter castors with brakes absorb shock and can support heavy loads
• Wheel locking system with cylinder locks for added security
• Available with either 3, 5 or 7 drawers to suit your needs
Drawer Load Capacity
MFR Part No.
|Cabinets Should Only Ever Be Pushed Using The Side Handle Bar Roller Cabinets When Loaded Are Not Suitable For Frequent Relocation Set of 4 (2) 100mm Ø Casters with Brakes (2) 100mm Ø Casters without Brakes Strong Ergonomic Handles|
Number of Drawers
|Full Height Rear Locking Mechanism Reinforced Lid Fitted with Steel Stays|