Possessing a 1 inch square drive, these deep lengths, 6-point impact sockets are ideal for loosening and securing fasteners where deep-reaching action is needed. Each socket is manufactured from high-quality chrome molybdenum steel and finished with a black oxidised coating before being laser etched with permanent size markings. Available in a host of sizes to suit your requirements.
Features and Benefits
• Permanent laser-etched markings on the socket denote the size for easy identification of the correct size when working
• Manufactured from chrome molybdenum steel for maximum durability and a robust product
• Black oxidised finish protects the socket against corrosion as well as more general wear and tear
• Available in an array of imperial sizes to suit your needs
• USA Federal Standard GGG-W-660A