Designed to deliver firm and solid blows on sharp surfaces, this range of extra hard brown replacement striking faces are extremely abrasion resistant and durable. With their easy to change design with a simple screw in action, each piece is one-piece moulded and does not possess any metal pegs. The striking faces are colour coded to allow easy identification of material type and hardness, with brown being constructed from tough polyurethane shore D58-62.
Features and Benefits
• Easy to change with a simpe screw in action
• The striking faces are colour coded to allow easy identification of material type and hardness - Brown is for a tough, extra hard face
• Manufactured from durable polyurethane for durability and a strong blow
• Each face is one piece moulded and does not possess any metal inside to ensure the workpiece is not damaged even when worn down
• All replacement faces have a shoulder for extra strength and to prevent fracture from misdirected blows
• Jewellery Making
• THO5290361B - To fit hammers reference 11-710, 11-710NV, 12-710N, 20-1010, 13-710P and 31-710R
• THO5290362C - To fit hammers reference 11-712, 11-712NV, 12-712N, 13-712P, 20-1212 and 31-712R
• THO5290363D - To fit hammers reference 11-714, 11-714NV, 12-714N, 12-A714NT, 13-714P and 20-1414
• THO5290364E - To fit hammers reference 11-716, 12-716N, 12-A716NT, 13-716P and 20-1616
• THO5290365F - To fit hammers reference 12-720N and 20-2020
MFR Part No.