For the Thorex nylon faced and Thorace hammers, these red striking faces have a medium-hard hardness and are suited for light hammering applications and precision use on key components. Easy to change via the simple screw in action, the striking faces are colour coded to allow easy identification of material type and hardness. Manufactured from polyurethane, each face has a medium plastic shore D45-55 and is available in a range of sizes. Hammer head and handle are sold separately.
Features and Benefits
• Colour coded to allow you to easily select the right face; red faces denote a medium-hard hardness
• Available in a variety of sizes to suit your hammer
• All faces are one piece moulded for durability
• Cost effective way of keeping your hammer working to an optimum level
• Simple screw in action makes replacing the faces quick and easy
• Faces possess a shoulder to prevent misdirected blows and for bolstered strength
• No metal pegs or inserts to ensure the workpiece isn't damaged when the faces are worn
• THO5290340K - To fit Hammers ref 12-708N, 13-708P and 31-708R
• THO5290340M - To fit Hammers ref 11-710, 11-710NV, 12-710N, 13-710P and 31-710R
• THO5290340P - To fit Hammers ref 11-712, 11-712NV, 12-712N, 13-712P and 31-712R
• THO5290340R - To fit Hammers ref 11-714, 11-714NV, 12-714N and 13-714P
• THO5290340X - To fit Hammers ref 11-716, 12-716N and 13-716P
MFR Part No.