For the Thorex nylon faced and Thorace hammers, these extra hard nylon faces are suited primarily for specialist applications. Easy to change via the simple screw in action, the striking faces are colour coded to allow easy identification of material type and hardness. In this case, the yellow colour denotes that the product is manufactured from nylon and is extra hard. Available in a range of sizes to suit your hammer. Hammer heads and handles are sold separately.
Features and Benefits
• The threaded screw in action allows for simple and quick changing of the face
• Available in a variety of sizes to suit your existing hammer handle and head
• No metal inserts or pegs ensures no damage is done to the workpiece even when the striking face is worn
• Faces are one piece moulded for maximum resilience
• Each face has a shoulder as well to prevent misdirected blows and for bolstered strength
• THO5290321B - To fit Hammers ref 11-710, 11-710NV, 12-710N, 13-710P and 31-710R
• THO5290322C - To fit Hammers ref 11-712, 11-712NV, 12-712N, 13-712P and 31-712R
• THO5290323D - To fit Hammers ref 11-714, 11-714NV, 12-714N and 13-714P
• THO5290324E - To fit Hammers ref 11-716, 12-716N and 13-716P
MFR Part No.