Formaing part of a modular coolant hose system, these threaded spigots are ideal for the control of coolants, air and liquids. The modular coolant hose system is ideal for coolants, fluids and air lines and these spigots are suitable for all wet machining, spark erosion and air line operations up to 50PSI air and 30PSI liquid. The flow direction is easily and accurately positioned with no spring-back and all parts are fully interchangeable and fully replaceable if a single section is damaged. Manufactured from acetal which is non-conductive and chemical resistant, the product is available with 1/4in., 1/2in. and 3/4in. bore sizes to suit your needs.
Features and Benefits
• Ideal for use with coolants, fluids and air lines for scope of use
• Available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs
• Flow direction is easily and accurately positioned with no spring back
• Manufactured from acetal which is non-conductive and chemical resistant for durability
• All parts are fully interchangeable and replaceable to keep your airlines working to an optimum level