These nozzles are suitable for use with your pre-existing modular coolant hose system. The product is ideal for coolants, fluids and air lines as well as wet machining, spark erosion and air line operations up to 50PSI air and 30PSI liquid. Flow direction is easily and accurately positioned with no spring-back and all parts are fully interchangeable and fully replaceable if a single section is damaged. Manufactured from orange coloured acetal which is non-conductive and chemical resistant, the nozzles are available with a 1/4in., 1/2in. and 3/4in. bore size.
Features and Benefits
• Suitable for all wet machining, spark erosion and air line operations up to 50PSI air and 30PSI liquid
• Simple and cost effective way of replacing parts in your existing modular coolant hose system
• Easy way to adapt your hose system to various needs
• Manufactured from acetal which is non-conductive and chemical resistant for overall product longevity
• Available with 1/4in., 1/2in. and 3/4in. bore sizes to suit your exact needs