Available in three varying lengths and designed for professional use in garages and workshops, these rubber hose reels are designed to suit your various needs. They can be extended and stopped at any length with a controlled slow rewind which returns it at a safe speed. The auto layering mechanism distributes the hose evenly back into the reel housing to prevent jamming and the product also comes with a 180° swivel wall bracket for affixing to the wall. Possesses an inlet and outlet connection of 1/4" BSP.
Features and Benefits
• The hose is manufactured from a high quality rubber to ensure it has a long life and performs consistently over time
• Has a controlled rewind action which allows the hose to be reeled back at a safe speed
• Auto-layering mechanism prevents jamming of the hose as it returns to the reel and ensures it sits evenly
• Also includes a 180° pivoting wall bracket to give you the option of affixing the product to the wall
• Ideal for professional use in workshops and garages to deliver both air and water to your desired item
• BS EN ISO 12100:2010
|Kobe Red Line|
Maximum Operating Temperature
Maximum Working Pressure
MFR Part No.
Minimum Operating Temperature