Cut 9 chipbreaker carbide burrs are manufactured from a tough carbide substrate for fast stock removal, improved control and reduced chips. Ideal for use on hard materials, i.e. steel alloy 50RC, 60RC, carbon and cast iron.
Features and Benefits
• Carbide construction for increased tool toughness
• Cut 9 chipbreaker geometry for fast stock removal
• Ideal for use on hard materials up to HRC65
• Cast iron
• Cast steel
• Carbon steel
• Alloy steel
• Stainless steel
• Workpiece and tools should always be steady and well supported
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal at high rpm's 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr
|Cylindrical Ball Nosed|