This 9 piece electricians kit is used for producing high quality holes in wood, steel, brass, bronze, cast iron, aluminium and plastic.
Features and Benefits
• Very aggressive cutting action and M3 HSS cutting teeth to give a very smooth finish
• Cuts up to 40% faster then constant pitch saws
• Varying tooth pitch gives substantial reductions in noise
• Tooth life is greatly extended
• Battery life is long when used with a cordless drill
• 4 to 6 teeth per inch. 28.5mm (1 1/8") cutting depth.
• Suitable for all uses: engineering, construction and maintenance. 4 to 6 teeth per inch. 28.5mm (1 1/8") cutting depth.
Comprises of 16, 20, 25, 32, 40 and 51mm variable pitch bi-metal high speed steel holesaws with hardened cutting edges, K7 Spring, K1 and K10 arbors with pilot drills.
Supplied in a robust plastic carry case.
Number of Pieces