SwissBurr B20 hand deburring tools are designed for straight and hole edge deburring featuring a blade design that allows for clockwise and anti-clockwise movement. Swiss Burr is a totally modular system of interchangeable handles, holders and blades designed to cover all applications and commonly available brands including Kennedy, Noga, Ruko, Seco, Snap-Tap and Stellram.
Features and Benefits
• Modular system of interchangeable handles, holders and blades
• A choice of HSS and TiN blades to suit specific applications
• Blade design allows for clockwise and anti-clockwise movement
• For deburring holes, slots and edges on metals and plastics
• Interchangeable with commonly available brands
|High Speed Steel|
MFR Part No.