This push-on type tyre inflator is robust and has a dial type pressure gauge reading up to a maximum of 170psi.
Features and Benefits
• The pressure gauge is protected from accidental damage by a rubber shock guard
• Heavy duty corrosion-resistant body with steel operating lever, brass fittings and anti-shock rubber guard
• 300psi rated fibre reinforced rubber hose
• Conforms to ASME B40.1 Grade A
• Reading scale: 2psi/10kPa (0.1bar).
• Inflation range: 170psi/1200kPa (12bar).
|Corrosion-resistant body with steel operating lever and brass fittings Fibre reinforced rubber hose Pressure gauge rubber shock guard|
Max. Pressure Reading
MFR Part No.
|Tyre Pressure Gauge|