Shaft mounted flap wheels can be used in portable air or electric power tools, including die grinders, flexible shafts and drills.
Used for a wide range of applications such as removal of rust, cleaning up welds and sanding wood prior to painting.
Features and Benefits
• Recessed hub design for maximum access in tight corners
• Highly efficient design
• Durable construction means the flap wheels last longer than others on the market
• Final finishing of metal surfaces
• Miss-match removal and de-burring on machined components.
• Blending and finishing tool, tubes, dies, moulds, channels
• Edge blending and cleaning. Surface preparation prior to painting and plating
• Can be used on metals, woods, plastic and fibreglass
• Images are for illustration purposes only
Maximum Operating Speed